If you have social media, watch TV, or simply walk through a flea market, you are sure to have seen crystals. And once you do a simple Google search you will discover that there are thousands of crystals, each with their own unique meaning and purpose.
Crystals are closely linked to astrology and can often be used in order to find strength or to enhance your natural power.
We know, it can all be a little confusing. Stick with us as we explain everything you need to know about zodiac crystals below!
What Are Zodiac Signs?
Let’s start by answering a basic question, what are zodiac signs? The origins of the zodiac can be traced to ancient civilizations like the Greeks and Romans, who thought it was possible to foresee the future by looking at the positions of celestial bodies.
They confused astronomy and astrology, which is absolutely not the case now.
In astrology, one of the 12 distinct zodiacal constellations that the sun travels through is referred to as a sign of the zodiac. The zodiac sign that the sun was in when a person was born determines their unique sign.
It is now believed that a person’s personality and future can be determined based on their zodiac signs. This is often done through a horoscope which refers to the predictions of the future using an astrological map of the planets and zodiac signs.
Each zodiac sign can categorized into an elemental category:
- Fire – Aries, Leo, Sagittarius
- Earth- Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn
- Air- Gemini, Libra, Aquarius
- Water- Cancer, Pices, Scorpio
How Crystals And Zodiac Signs Connect
The twelve zodiacal signs are in harmony with the energy qualities of crystals.
You can utilize crystals to balance your mind, body, and spirit because they also align with certain chakras and planetary energies. Astrology and crystals have a spiritual connection that can be used to your advantage.
For instance, a crystal that complements your zodiac sign can strengthen your personality’s positive traits and support any negative ones.
Crystals And Zodiac Signs
Below is each crystal that pairs with the zodiac signs in order to bring you balance and allow you to be the best version of yourself.
Mars, the red planet of vigor and drive, rules the sign of Aries. The blazing character of this fire sign is embodied by the stones below with their intense red tones and potent energy.
- Red Jasper: Keeps you charged and ready to go.
- Carnelian: Enhances your passion for life and loved ones.
- Citrine: Supports manifestation.
Taureans, symbolized by the bull, are obstinate but modest. These crystals ground their erratic energy, keeping them calm and composed.
- Smoky Quartz: Cleanses negative energy
- Amazonite: Keeps you calm and focused on the task at hand.
- Selenite: Promotes positivity and a clear mind.
Naturally, Gemini’s are social creatures. They are free spirited and ready to take risks but are often plagued with stress and anxiety. The following stones bring clarity and calmness.
- Shugnite: Produces positivity and energy.
- Amazonite: Calms the mind and reduces anxiety.
- Tigers Eye: Brings a sense of balance. `
Cancers are naturally perceptive and nurturing, but they require assistance in coping with their volatile emotions. These crystals will strengthen a Cancer’s inherent strengths while safeguarding their loving energy.
- Selenite: Cleanses negative energy.
- Red Jasper: Promotes communication and self-care.
- Labradorite: Enhances spirituality and opens one’s psychic intuition.
Leos are continually expending efforts to assist and safeguard others because they are natural leaders. The crystals that best promote their capacity to lead are those with energizing and reviving qualities.
- Garnet: Boosts inner strength and confidence.
- Tigers Eye: Enhances imagination and positivity.
- Rose Quartz: Helps recharge energy.
The Earth sign is naturally inquisitive and confident. They analyze and work until a perfect product is produced. These crystals aid in keeping Virgo’s focused and balanced (see also ‘20 Best Crystals To Use During Virgo Season‘).
- Amethyst: Promotes healing in the mind, body, and spirit.
- Fluorite: Boost energy.
- Amazonite: Brings a balance of energy, thoughts, and emotions.
Libras, symbolized by the scales, seek harmony. These crystals aid a Libra’s quest for contentment and happiness.
- Amethyst: Connects you to your spirit guides for aid.
- Tigers Eye: Brings the inner and outer self together.
- Bloodstone: Increases strength and clarity to make decisions.
Throughout the Zodiac signs, Scorpio is the most driven and passionate of the signs and often needs help balancing the energy they exude. These crystals bring balance and focus to the Scorpio sign.
- Raindrop Azurite: Promotes balance and harmony.
- Pink Tourmaline: Brings light positive energy.
- Amethyst: Sets a balance and brings clarity to a clouded mind.
The intrepid archer is eager for excitement and adventure. They require gems that release energy while safeguarding their spirit as a result.
- Smoky Quartz: Turns negative energy into positive energy.
- Shungite: Reduces stress and anxiety.
- Lepidolite: Brings balance and clarity.
This zodiac sign is outgoing and driven. While lacking confidence. These crystals aid in self-confidence and channeling their outgoing energy.
- Garnet: Reduces stress and brings calmness.
- Smoky Quartz: Cleanses negative energy.
- Rose Quartz: Boosts self-love and self-care.
The Aquarius sign (see also ‘The Birthstones Of Aquarius‘) is ambitious and willing to stray from the path. These kinds of crystals promote both their innate ability to lead and their craving for inclusion and companionship.
- Tourmalinated Quartz: Brings balance.
- Lepidolite: Clears the mind, body, and spirit.
- Amethyst. Connects inner strength and brings a sense of peace.
Pisces are imaginative and often have their head in the clouds. These crystals allow Pisces to have a clear mind and boost their imagination.
- Chrysocolla: Channels thoughts for self-expression.
- Clear Quartz: Balances energy.
- Carnelian: Promotes creativity and imagination.
While it may seem rather confusing, zodiac crystals are actually rather simple to understand. There are certain crystals that work with the zodiac sign to align energy and enhance their natural qualities.
Once you discover your zodiac sign, you can easily find your selection of crystals that will allow you to become your best self.
You only need one or two crystals in order to draw from their energy and begin your spiritual journey!
- Lapis Lazuli Vs Aquamarine – Facts, Uses & More - May 29, 2023
- Lapis Lazuli Vs Azurite – Facts, Uses & More - May 29, 2023
- Lapis Lazuli Vs Desert Rose Selenite – Facts, Uses & More - May 29, 2023